Look where random googling gets us! (FAO Mags)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Good grief - what a lot of muppets there are driving large vehicles! Scary!

I can't see it either. I assume you need to log in to see it. I take it they are saying what a fine upstanding chap I am?......:becool:

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Bah.. they've made it private. :ohmy:All very well for them to criticise others, but then to hide this makes it look like they condone bad driving. :becool:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I got a look before it was privatised (?) - basically most of them saying you bring it all on yourself by not using the cycle lane, and how can the driver be held accountable for that? Also, if the cycle lane is that bad then you should get off and walk rather than hold up traffic by using the road.

Usual crap spouted by some ignorant imbeciles. :biggrin:

There were a few more positive contributions about why cyclists ride in such a way etc. but most was defending the driver and saying you're a bad man who cycles around with a camera on your head looking for trouble.

Looks like they've got you sussed, m'laddo! :becool::smile:

I managed a sneaky peak. Just the usual nonsense.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, so best just to leave them to it. :becool:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
A coach driver forum?

Whatever next?

An English teacher's forum? (Bandini :becool:)

A train driver's forum (Solty :smile:)

A self adhesive labelling industry OEM engineering factory spares/production/quote co-ordinator's forum........(...?... :biggrin:)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Interestingly the website owner and also coach driver instructor was spot on - suggesting the coach driver in Mag's video was bang out of order, and that there was nothing wrong with Mag's cycling. Assuming I recall correctly, that is.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Yeah to be fair I think there were about 3 coach drivers who defended the actions in the video.

Wonder if they got worried the bosses might see? :ohmy:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Swings and roundabouts on the comments, some good ones which seam to come from people with experience and others which just show peoples attitudes towards cyclists.

gaz said:
Swings and roundabouts on the comments, some good ones which seam to come from people with experience and others which just show peoples attitudes towards cyclists.

Definitely......The camera thing almost made me laugh...why dos he wear a cam?

They really don't understand that there is some bad driving out there which you are going to pick up on the camera and it isn't worn specially to make vids for utube.

(MANNERS) I also forgot there is good driving....had good interaction with a cabbie at Bank yesterday.

Top Bottom