Look-y here!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello, new on here!

Got me dad to take some pictures of one of my bikes because I'm so cack handed with a camera. Problem is it just looks like it's from a brochure. They were actually taken against his garage door resting on a pair of suitcases with me holding it up!

bike01.jpg

bike02fin.jpg

These were my efforts :wacko:

Look3.jpg

Red1.jpg

This was the winter/training bike with Powertap but I have sold the frame and am awaiting a Litespeed frame for it, got a Thomson Masterpiece seat post and Thomson X2 stem to go on it too. Flat Pedals are currently on the Look (I have Keo Carbons on the Look and Sprints on the winter bike normally but can't unclip at the moment due to injury)

Aeron2.jpg

Radius

SHREDDER
Nice bike that, great effort by your dad. Only thing I'd say is that the reflection looks too gaussian blurred rather than like it's on perspex, but anywhoo. Like the second shot!

OP
OP
A

AlexTaylor

Heh heh!

Not a clue radius, think this was taken using a Canon of some sort. (That's Canon the brand, not the high seas based weapon.)

In the studio he uses a Hassleblad. The Canon is his normal at-home camera.

Very 'tasty' food shots; but those portions were a bit on the stingy size! :wacko:

Wouldn't keep Chris Hoy going for more than a few minutes! :biggrin:

OP
OP
A

AlexTaylor

You should have seen how small a 30gram serving of All Bran looked in this specially small bowl in his shovel like hands!

The food photography is for the china / hotelware hence it doesn't cover much of the plate.

OP
OP
A

AlexTaylor

He (Sir Hoy) was rather pleased himself :biggrin:

I wish I inherited some of my Dad's talent but if I even so much as took a phone call at his company I'd probably run it into the ground! I'll stick to pleecing and riding my bike... I take it you are professional / very into photography Radius?

Radius

SHREDDER
AlexTaylor said:
I wish I inherited some of my Dad's talent but if I even so much as took a phone call at his company I'd probably run it into the ground! I'll stick to pleecing and riding my bike...

:biggrin:

I take it you are professional / very into photography Radius?
In most senses of the word, semi-pro, in that I've made money from my photography. But 'very into it' most certainly.

Top Bottom