Looking at new backpacks???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
I have a deuter as well. It's absolutely amazing, and does have a separator.. Plus masses of other features I'd never thought of!

vickster

Legendary Member
Mine is a cross something. I think it would be too small for your needs but they do bigger. Mine has the airstripes and do still get a sweaty back. i expect youll get a sweaty back with any one. Maybe go to an Evans to look at the options

I recommend trying them on. I went through a few before I settled on an Osprey and the size I wanted, some of the others weren't comfortable. That said, you get used to stuff too, so don't agonize the decision.

jaynana

Went to Evans today. choice wasn't very impressive (biggest evens btw, Oxford St), but they had the Crossair 20 (http://www.deutergb.co.uk/bike/cross-air-20-exp/).

positives:
- it has an inner-sleeve for the comp;
- even in the lower position of the drop handle (i ride a road bike) it manages to keep an air-gap between the bag and the back! which is really nice!
- light weight

said that, the negatives
- i wish it had 2 separate compartments, as opposed to the inner sleeve for my comp.
- not enough pockets/compartments overall, for like keys, wallet, phone, other itsy bitsies

but if nothing else i will buy this i guess...

Top Bottom