Looking for a Mountain Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huggybear0

Über Member
Hi. I am looking for a mountain bike.
If anyone has one for sale please let me know.
I am in Surrey area.

Thanks.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
What sort - i.e. what are you planning doing, as they come in many flavours. Basic run arounds, XC (cross country), trail, enduro and then downhill. All with increasing suspension.

Also budget - as you can pick up some used bikes for a good price (although current market is a bit crazy).

Gunk

Guru
Hi looking for entry level about 400-500.

I guess best I can get for my budget.

Hard tail.

You’ll get a bit better than entry level for that budget although prices have risen slightly recently.

If you don’t mind an older bike with 26” wheels you can get an absolute cracker for around £500. A 10-13 year old bike which was around £5000 new can be available for your budget, they really are exquisite pieces of engineering, just now out of fashion.

OP
OP
huggybear0

huggybear0

Über Member
You’ll get a bit better than entry level for that budget although prices have risen slightly recently.

If you don’t mind an older bike with 26” wheels you can get an absolute cracker for around £500. A 10-13 year old bike which was around £5000 new can be available for your budget, they really are exquisite pieces of engineering, just now out of fashion.
I could go to 500 if it was an older one with good spec.

ozboz

Guru
If you are near Kingston try ultimate sports ? They are closing I got a Lapierre MTB from there , if any left you’ll get a good bike for your budget , they are open btw

Top Bottom