Looking for Someone to Cycle with in Ayrshire, Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sawyer280769

I live in Ayr, Scotland and have been cycling for a few months now. Doing about 2-3 20milers per week. Been doing it on my own and was wondering if there are any other cyclists up my way who I could maybe join for ride.

I have looked at the local road cycling club website but they seem a bit too good/serious for me at the moment.

OP
OP
S

sawyer280769

37 people have veiwed my post so im guessing there must be around that number in the area :hello: Anyone?

Fubar

Guru
37 people have veiwed my post so im guessing there must be around that number in the area :hello: Anyone?

Can't help with the Ayr thing as I'm in Dunfermline and I don't know of anyone on here that has mentioned being from Ayr (that's not to say there isn't!), have a look at the "CC Informal Rides" section and either come along to one of the CC Ecosse rides or start one up yourself and see it that generates any interest. Regards, Mark

Col5632

Guru
Can't help with the Ayr thing as I'm in Dunfermline and I don't know of anyone on here that has mentioned being from Ayr (that's not to say there isn't!), have a look at the "CC Informal Rides" section and either come along to one of the CC Ecosse rides or start one up yourself and see it that generates any interest. Regards, Mark

I think John (HonestMan910?) is down in ayr but hes hardly ever on here :wacko:

As Mark said keep an eye out in the CC Informal Rides section, we have a round the forth ride taking place on the 15th Sept :thumbsup:

Fubar

Guru
I think John (HonestMan910?) is down in ayr but hes hardly ever on here :wacko:

As Mark said keep an eye out in the CC Informal Rides section, we have a round the forth ride taking place on the 15th Sept :thumbsup:

Nah, John's from Ayr but lives in Winchburgh - a CC Ecosse ride is definitely the answer! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom