Looking forward to Mondays commute.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I've spent a bit of time this weekend (too long) swapping the fairing that came with the Baron, onto the trike. I'll be coming home the long way round on Monday (big hill) to see if I can beat my downhill speed record and finally break 40 mph on the trike!

S1051564.jpg

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dc3IiXf93E

aww nice vidio, nice to see all the family out for a cycle, just need to see a vidio of the baron in action , cant wait !!

OP
OP
BlackPanther

BlackPanther

aww nice vidio, nice to see all the family out for a cycle, just need to see a vidio of the baron in action , cant wait !!

I'm waiting for a Marathon Plus rear tyre for the Baron. The one's that came on it were sticky slick tyres that are really only suitable for velodrome riding. Oh and Neil, do you have a link to the pics of your trike with the canopy on? You should do a bit of a review of riding with it on (assuming you do?)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Love the bit with the wee fella ! :wub:

I really like the colour of the tape too - that should keep the peace a bit ! ^_^

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I'm waiting for a Marathon Plus rear tyre for the Baron. The one's that came on it were sticky slick tyres that are really only suitable for velodrome riding. Oh and Neil, do you have a link to the pics of your trike with the canopy on? You should do a bit of a review of riding with it on (assuming you do?)

What's wrong with you? Slicks are best, IMO. I run Schwalbe Ultremos.

OP
OP
BlackPanther

BlackPanther

What's wrong with you? Slicks are best, IMO. I run Schwalbe Ultremos.

In the wet? Plus, a couple of roads I commute on are a bit greasy and I use some cycle paths as a shortcut sometimes. I've never found fault with the M+s, and don't find them noticeably slower. AND, 15,000 miles no punctures, awesome. Each to their own though.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Tread doesn't give you more grip in the wet, not for a bicycle on road.

Top Bottom