Looks like a bargain to me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
so I really don't know how much better a high-end branded titanium frame would be.

IMO high-end (aka more expensive) are no better, I have said this before, so apologies for repeating myself.

I have had six Ti frames, the OnOne Pickenflick being by far the cheapest and the best.

I have just built a Spa Elan Ti, they have a new frameset so were selling the old off, but it was more expensive than the OnOne, I went to buy a steel Elan but couldn't resit the Ti.

vickster

Legendary Member
what are the warranties like on the PX frames/bikes?
2 years? Lifetime on the Titus Ti
https://www.planetx.co.uk/help/warranty
The Ti London Road is about £1500 depending on spec

I've the To Tempest with SRAM Force. I've also got a winter bike with Ultegra. I really don't think there's much to choose between Shimano and SRAM. I'd have either.
It is a lovely bike with chunky tyres to help on crappy roads we have now.

Milzy

Guru
Thanks @Venod! Off the back of this thread I’m the proud owner of a hurricane frame. It came with a fork, too! (but no unsightly pewter badge, so the head tube remains unsullied :becool:)

I just need to get a bike’s worth of components and learn how to build the thing, now ^_^
How long did yours take to arrive? Why are the frame sets not supplied with the ghastly badge but full bikes are?

Top Bottom