Looks like I am not going to be commuting. :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Well so many people who I am in relation with are against it. I had an assessment today of my needs at HE level and it seems that they have put up a good arguement to not cycling.
Apparently doing 15 miles in the morning and evening along a coastal path with strong winds and heavy rain in the winter is not advised by the majority of people.

I will probably just treat myself to a new road bike and build up my fitness that way. Sigh.
:cry:

dawesome

I don't understand, what's it got to do with them? Tell 'em to go and boil their heads and carry on.

sometimes mathew ,you got to do what you want to do ,.even if other people dont agree.i reallise you dont want to go against their wishes BUT............................
they cant wrap you in cotton wool for ever ,after all youre 18 yrs old arent you

HE level?

I agree, nothing to do with anyone else. Fifteen miles sounds like a lot to a non cyclist, whereas a regular cyclist sees it as 'easy' (relatively speaking to abilities of course)

excuse my ignorance but... what does h.e level mean???

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
You dont have to cycle on the really bad weather days anyway, you could always compromise and cycle some of the time if its making you tired or whatever the reason is for not cycling.

Youll have to really watch your diet if you cut out 150 miles of your weekly cycling too!

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
You've no trouble telling off people who get in your way on the road.... sometimes you shouldn't cave and keep yer gob shut. This is probably one. MTFU :thumbsup:

Top Bottom