Looks like it's "Deviant Week"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Naked plumbing ?

Globalti

Legendary Member
My Dad was a doctor and he used to tell me about an X ray he'd seen of a bloke with a jam jar stuck in his rectum.

ASC1951

Guru
Rigid Raider said:
My Dad was a doctor and he used to tell me about an X ray he'd seen ....
A friend of mine was a radiographer at LGI for a while and these patients were referred to as Tabloids. It appears that hoovering, cooking, DIY and even gardening in the nude are far more common than we realise and the people who do it are particularly unsteady on their feet.

graham56

Guru
User76 said:
I was in an A&E assessing a psychiatric patient, there was much commotion, sniggering and bemusement at a chap in another cubicle. He had wound a spiral kettle flex down his old fella while *ahem* aroused. He then became distinctly unaroused, and couldn't 'unwind' the flex back up his old fella:ohmy: He needed a lot more assessment than the patient I was seeing:wacko:

The original flexible friend:smile:

Did I not once post the story of the clarinettist and his little 'escapade'? (this was - to be euphemistic - a 'tradesmen's entrance' incident, in case you're wondering). The story refers to neighbours being alerted by strange 'honking' sounds coming from his flat. The story does not relate that the unfortunate man was lead woodwind at the Berlin Phil., but I'd love if it that bit of detail were true...:sad:

I can't find a link, sorry (sure I didn't have google on 'safe' :sad:). It was some years ago.

Top Bottom