Looks like the cat had a good night out...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
alecstilleyedye said:
;) he is actually so named because when we got him as a kitten, his favourite trick was to nutmeg himself with a pingpong ball. and for his colouration.

Nice cat. I like cats, I can just imagine him doing that.

I used to have one that saved paper balls like a goalkeeper. You rubbed the paper ball on the floor, which'd be his cue to go into stealth pounce mode and then on the third rub, you'd flick it high and wide but just in range and he'd leap spectaculalry and save it with one paw. He amazed a few friends with that trick.

wafflycat

Funny that. Marble left me a 'present' this morning too. A dismembered, disembowelled, partially eaten vole. Marble is a brain-eater. He crushes the skulls and chomps on the brain inside. Many's the time I've heard the crushing bite on rodent skull and then the Hannibal Lecter impression slurping noises... I won't be supplying any photos though.

wafflycat

Crackle said:
Nice cat. I like cats, I can just imagine him doing that.

I used to have one that saved paper balls like a goalkeeper. You rubbed the paper ball on the floor, which'd be his cue to go into stealth pounce mode and then on the third rub, you'd flick it high and wide but just in range and he'd leap spectaculalry and save it with one paw. He amazed a few friends with that trick.

Waffles used to do that when she was a kitten. Great fun was had. Her other favourite games included the one with the paper ball where, from the bottom of the stairs, I'd throw it upstairs, to about halfway. She's gallop up the stairs, get the paper ball in her mouth, then trot back down to me with it and drop it at my feet - for the game to be done again... and again... and again.. :rolleyes:

spesh

wafflycat said:
Marble is a brain-eater. He crushes the skulls and chomps on the brain inside. Many's the time I've heard the crushing bite on rodent skull and then the Hannibal Lecter impression slurping noises...

Have you checked to see if Marble is not a feline zombie? :laugh:

*lolzombiecat*

BRAINZ! OM NOM NOM... :rolleyes:

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
wafflycat said:
Waffles used to do that when she was a kitten. Great fun was had. Her other favourite games included the one with the paper ball where, from the bottom of the stairs, I'd throw it upstairs, to about halfway. She's gallop up the stairs, get the paper ball in her mouth, then trot back down to me with it and drop it at my feet - for the game to be done again... and again... and again.. ;)

Eric is into playing fetch as well, only with his fur mouse tho, but he'll bring that back from anywhere for me to chuck it again... Anyway, here is a piccie of the little bugger for those of you that DO like cats:

Eric2R.jpg

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Crackle said:
He looks so innocent Punky, are you sure it was him that ate the mouse :rolleyes: :sad:

That's what the mice think, that's how he gets them! :rolleyes: Took him years tho, he used to catch them then start meowing at them, and then look really surprised when they wouldn't want to stay and talk!

Top Bottom