Loopybike for sale!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loopybike

Veteran
Hi

I have decided to sell my "loopybike"
I've had my fun with it, now it needs to move on as I have another project looming and I need the space and funds.

Description :
Hand made stainless Steel frame.
The geometry was based on a Carlton International road bike so it rides really nice.
Coaster brake
Hand made saddle
Leather stitched handlebars
New wheels/tyres/tubes
New crankset

This bike has just won "Best Bike" at VW Action!

Your chance to buy a totally unique bicycle. With over 400 hours work, I will never make another!!

Collection from Telford

I want £400
IMG_20180903_072601_965.jpg

OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
Any offers?

gaijintendo

Veteran
I was considering training to do the Etape Loch Ness in costume, with a bucket on the bars and in an approximate clown outfit (wig on helmet, polkadot jersey, investigate a red nose, sprsy paint my bike some fun colours... Or some less creepy, but amusing get up) to raise money for Macmillan Nurses.

I saw this and immediately wanted to respray each hoop a different colour!

Is it expected to live in a cafe or museum or on the road? What are your wishes for it?

Also, is it advertised elsewhere?

OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
I was considering training to do the Etape Loch Ness in costume, with a bucket on the bars and in an approximate clown outfit (wig on helmet, polkadot jersey, investigate a red nose, sprsy paint my bike some fun colours... Or some less creepy, but amusing get up) to raise money for Macmillan Nurses.

I saw this and immediately wanted to respray each hoop a different colour!

Is it expected to live in a cafe or museum or on the road? What are your wishes for it?

Also, is it advertised elsewhere?

Hi
Used on a charity ride sounds great fun!
If you did buy it, it would be yours do do with whatever you want. It was built to be ridden though.

I have it advertised on another forum but so far I've resisted ebay/gumtree, I don't need to sell it THAT badly! Lol

Please tell me more about the charity ride

gaijintendo

Veteran
I'll PM you, but the gist is, I couldn't even safely store it :smile:

Not sure why I posted that particular link it was early morning.
However on the weekly aired GCN show presenters judge as to weather a photo that has been sent in to be either a Hack(negative/Bodge(positive).
I would say Loopy is defiantly a hack.
Though sometimes it's just clever ideas that are sent in like this one.

IMG_20180727_103559_2_2.jpg

OP
OP
loopybike

loopybike

Veteran
Well I couldn't see how to enter it in to the hack or Bodge, so I've just posted a picture on their "visitors posts" page

Top Bottom