Losing the correct angle on the Muvi ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
...Simple Solution

Look at the bottom of the bracket that you have attached to your helmet, bike or forehead etc and you will see a center barrel that moves when the bracket is folded and two side supporting posts. Find the correct angle for your camera, grab some waterproof paint and a fine paintbrush. Paint a line across the side supporting post and part of the center barrel. Let it dry.

Next time you move the camera by inserting the lead, changing the card, headbutting the seat when putting your chain back on, you can quickly put the camera back into the right position :smile:

2d27szd.png

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Nice one Andy!

OP
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
fossyant said:
Smart ar$e !

ROFL (not mine)

233126517_6cc5298e43.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
What if you ride 2 bikes and need 2 angles? ;)

Very good idea !!!

On the hybrid winter bike till the thieving at work stops, i find i needed a slightly different angle as i sit leaning not so far forward.

OP
OP
AndyCarolan

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
cyberknight said:
What if you ride 2 bikes and need 2 angles? ;)

Very good idea !!!

On the hybrid winter bike till the thieving at work stops, i find i needed a slightly different angle as i sit leaning not so far forward.

Different colour paint! ;)

Armegatron

Is that a new Muvi? Looks smart!

Im having some quality issues with mine for some reason, so Im trying to see if Tesco will exchange it for another. Seems "foggy" and doesnt pick up plates as clear as it used to, and now I have my clone it doesnt look as clear either.

thomas

the tank engine
Nice one Andy! I always thought about sticking a block under it, at the right size...kind of like Jonny's idea.

A bit of tipex would probably work wonderfully too! Will do this when home as my camera angles can be a bit hit or miss when in a rush :smile:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
HaloJ said:
You could attach a streamer to that to match those on your bar ends! :laugh:

I guess I should have pointed out that I dont leave it in as i ride!!!:laugh:

although, now i think of it, It does kinda match the stramers, plus I could do a smashing "Jaws" impression

derrr dom...dom-dom-dom-dom...diddly-DOM!!

I'm gonna need a bigger bike!

Top Bottom