lost my Mojo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BearPear

BearPear

Veteran
The road to hell is paved with good intentions!
I got up, even put on sports underwear, then got the kids & hubby sorted and out of the house, tidied up, cleaned the oven and the bathrooms, sorted 2 loads of washing, nipped into town...and now it's peeing down!

I will go out before the end of the weekend, honest!

tyred

Legendary Member
jimboalee said:
Before anyone suggests,,,

An AC generator on a home exercise bike is not sufficient to keep a steam iron hot.

Jim, you're just not pedalling hard enough.

And if you still can't manage it, you could probably heat the iron by placing it under your helmet while trying.;)

Cubist

Still wavin'
Bear Pear, where is quite near to Bradford? See if we other West Yorkies who can't keep up with the roadies 'cos we ride hybrids can help?

Randochap

Senior hunter
Set up and keep a riding log. When you get back from a ride, enter the data (distance, etc.) into the log with comments on how you felt, the weather, etc.

You should find yourself beginning to look forward to each ride so you can make your notes, plus this record will be handy to watch your progress. There are also online versions of biking logs, but I prefer my hard copies (printed from Excel file on computer) which I put in three-ring binders and alot their own shelf in my office.

OP
OP
BearPear

BearPear

Veteran
I will get my butt out on the saddle this weekend, then once I get the wind in my sails again hopefully it will be enough to get me back in the mood. If that fails I'll be back to seek out cycle buddies!

Cycle logs sound like hard work, I'll let Mr BP investigate that one and report back, he likes Excel spreadsheets and databases!

Kaid

Go BearPear Go .... we are all cheering you on .... go on don't let us down and let us know by tomorrow night that you have been out on your bike .... even if it was to the shops for a ...

postman

Legendary Member
All we all need is a little bit of better weather.

I am going barmy staying in .And as it was this week to two best days i was commited to something else.

Don't give up .

Lisa21

Mooching.............
fossyant said:
Ironing vs Cycling.....yup...you've lost it...time to check into the Priory !

Ironing:wacko::wacko:

What is this word "ironing" that you speak of???:becool:

Is it a magical place full of wonder and dreams? I dont think I have ever been there.

:biggrin:

postman

Legendary Member
My wife being an upstanding lady of the community hates it when i drop four letter words into my everyday language.

Example -work,dust,clean iron and wash.

Top Bottom