lost Sealskin glove nr. Thorpe Audlin, West Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nigelnaturist

Legendary Member
Location
Pontefract
I have found a left Sealskin Glove nr Thorpe Audlin, It has been there a few days according to another rider, i know this is a long shot, but trying.
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
Probably thrown away by someone who realised how useless they are!
 

albion

Legendary Member
Location
Gateshead
You could go green and buy the Aldi fishermans gloves that are a current buy.


They look better quality than Sealskinz.
 
Maybe a fisherman's lost it?
 

ASC1951

Legendary Member
Location
Yorkshire
.... What I actually did, was create a segment on Strava that covered that bit of road and asked all those that had been down it in the last week.
Well done you for bothering!
T'internet does allow all sorts of things that would have been completely impossible a few years ago. I'm still astonished that I can contact people on the other side of the world as if they were next door.
 
Top Bottom