Lost skills...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jordon Brooker

Über Member
Location
Bournemouth, UK
No handed riding
Any kind of drawing skills
Fire starting... In fact everything I learn't in scouts.
 

Ganymede

Guru
Location
Rural Kent
Paste-up. I could use a scalpel to remove a single character from a line of text so the joins didn't show.
I used to work in the studio of a holiday company - I wrote the copy and the other side of the room pasted it up. Like magic it were....

I've never forgotten my fire-starting skills - assemble fire, no paper, only one match, boil 1/2 pint of water all in under 1/2 hour.

Plus, these days I've learned how to whistle loudly by putting my fingers in my mouth. Never could do it as a girl but my elder sister taught me when I hit 40.

I think I should try out my tree-climbing and see what I've lost. Could be a devastating moment....
 

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Location
lost somewhere
Plus, these days I've learned how to whistle loudly by putting my fingers in my mouth. Never could do it as a girl but my elder sister taught me when I hit 40.
.

Oh yes! My wife can do it but I never learned. There must be thousands of us who hanker after that one. Will anybody trade a few lessons of juggling for some wolf-whistle ones?
 

Ganymede

Guru
Location
Rural Kent
Oh yes! My wife can do it but I never learned. There must be thousands of us who hanker after that one. Will anybody trade a few lessons of juggling for some wolf-whistle ones?
I just learned it's a great one to deploy when summoning a load of male marquee-erectors to come and get their tea. They kept looking around for who really whistled. Heh.
 
Top Bottom