Lost the plot yesterday..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Shame Hackers, sorry to hear that. I think we've all had a situation like that where something so shocking and scary has happened, and the driver expressed such an arrogant lack of sympathy, that we've totally lost it too. Have a manhug!

Just hope you get past it soon, and that if you ever see that bus driver misbehave again, it's on your cameras. :smile:

OP
OP
M

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
Thanks all.;)

I will watch it more there now and command the lane.I still think he had plenty of space to play with though as there are two lanes.:angry:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Yeah Oundle Road outside the Baptist Church in google earth it was wider but when they built the new church they must have narrowed it. Oundle Road has a couple of these crossings and I could see something like that happening I should have took a stronger position. I'll switch the vid to public but it doesn't show much other than a mount fail :rolleyes:

I'm cycling around Peterborough next week, I'll be aware!

boydj

Legendary Member
Don't get mad - get even. Report him. Not easy, I know only too well, but if you concentrate on noting the details or use a camera, then it's a bit easier to keep your feelings in check.

Graham

I'm surprised no one has smashed a few bus lights given the standard of their driving sometimes, so I admire your restraint as it sounds like v.close one. Stick that on their CCTV.

OP
OP
M

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
There I think it is a big deal when they cut into bus stops right in front of me when it isn't really.The bus driver is probably a very nice person I keep telling myself.I wouldn't like to do their job anyway,

Like Hlab I should have taken a stronger position but I was caught napping.

Top Bottom