Lost Wedding ring and Engagement ring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
My wife lost both rings at work (supermarket), that must have fell out her pocket when removing something else. She takes them off when working to prevent damage. Only noticed when she got home and a major panic started. We went to the shop and got her workmates to help search for them. Found both a good distance apart and undamaged. Very lucky. Leaves them at home now.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Dont tell insurance you lost them im the house!! @fossyant They will say their not lost then

Say ypu noticed them misding after a walk in the woods etc

keithmac

Guru
My friend was out walking with his wife and their 3 dogs a while back.

One of the dogs pulled the wifes hand across a gate post but she thought nothing of it. Got home and realised her wedding ring diamond was missing!.

He went back next day to the same spot (40 miles or more from home) and managed to find it!.

Sad that your story didn't turn out the same way.

We have my Son and Daughters friends round quite a bit, I've never hidden anything because of it. They must be a good judge of character.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
[QUOTE="keithmac, post: 5713274, member: 48335"

We have my Son and Daughters friends round quite a bit, I've never hidden anything because of it. They must be a good judge of character.[/QUOTE]

Weve never had any issues, I think it's back to when her parents were burgled, and obviously the affect on her mum. The MIL get's very sentimental about stuff, and it's a major emergency if she couldnt have a piece of jewelry (before she went in a nursing home) when she wanted it, as this meant family had to make a special visit to find it for her. She wouldn't wait until the next day when someone was due.

lane

Veteran
Recently reported an insurer (John Lewis I think)asked a lot of burgurlers for advice on security. Worst place to hide anything valuable is your underwear drawer. I imagine sock drawer not far behind.

Top Bottom