Lotions and potions....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not a big believer in over the counter medicines or energy drinks/gels (would have to be careful with energy thingies as a T2 diabetic) but over the last 6 months I've had a bit of a dodgy knee... used ibroprofen gel to no effect... didn't want to trouble the Doc as he would have suggested laying off the cycling a bit and as I had nearly a month off the bike due to working at another branch of the company and it didn't make any difference.....

BUT.....

One of Mrs V's friends peddles snake oil sells beauty products and lent her a basket of products to try in exchange for some reviews... I grabbed the heat massage gel... and applied it to my knee and it only blinking works.... it goes really hot and is fab! when she came back for the basket of stuff I squirted (no smutty comments please) a load of it into a glass..... and gave her a glowing review of the product

I looked at the order form she left thinking I would have to sell a kidney (or worse still a bike) to buy some but it was the princely sum £13.00 for a massive tube... an order has gone in for a tube......

Last edited:
Top Bottom