Lottery results

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I got 1100 quid in 08 with 5..they all came out one after the other...then the 6th..÷=%_%=÷×÷=%=÷.balls lol

gavgav

Guru
I'm seriously considering finishing with the national lottery altogether and using the £2 a week to join the NHS staff lottery at work.

It's a lottery, theoretically 3 numbers could pay more than a jackpot. The thing that cracks me up, is the idiots belly aching about the fact that a 5 number result ( all multiples of the number 7) got so many 'winners'.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Buy Premium Bonds if you want to gamble - at least you can get your stake back later if you need cash in a hurry. I invested some of the money that I inherited recently and won £25 on the first draw. No doubt I will have to start cashing them in later in the year, but I am hoping that I win again before then.

I won £50 three months on the trot last time I put my savings into Bonds instead of earning not much in the bank.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Buy Premium Bonds

Most of our savings are tied up in PB's. It pays back much better then normal savings account. Im actually quite surprised how many winning cheque's pop through the letter box from them.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Apparently if the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 were drawn it would be a similar scenario as that is another of the most popular sequences played.
That said, you'd be royally ticked off if it was you wouldn't you?

GM

Legendary Member
I bought £200 worth of PB's in 1973, and my total winnings to date is.......£0.00. I guess I'm one of those people who were never meant to have money.:sad:

Apparently if the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 were drawn it would be a similar scenario as that is another of the most popular sequences played.
That said, you'd be royally ticked off if it was you wouldn't you?
When the lottery was first trialed, Noel Edmonds was chosen to trial run the drawing system, away from the public gaze. This was 1994. The first six trials using the original equipment, all drew 1,2,3,4,5,6. The odds against this were astronomical. They even went to the trouble of redesigning the machines:eek:.

Top Bottom