Love cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Horsfall, I'd get along to Decathlon at Lakeside if I were you; they carry a range of cycling shorts and are always good value for money.

I took my trike on a recent holiday in the Ardennes and was chuffed to bits with my top speed of 44.9 mph. It was achieved on a 'Descente Dangereuse' that was so bumpy that I was being bounced into the air. I wanted to get up to the big 50, but I had to slow for a rather tricky bend half way down. I left the campsite and pedalled uphill for 30 minutes without a break to get to the summit, and the descent was over in what seemed like seconds - but it was worth it for the thrill.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Horsfall said:
Could anyone recommend some cycling shorts that are not too expensive, want to get myself some, thanks

There are a number of online retailers which have sales at the present time, off the top of head there is the Edinburgh Bike CoOp and Chain Reaction Cycles, hope that helps...

smeg

I started cycling just over a year ago after a 20+yr gap, I was fast first time back on the bike I'm fit anyway (had a bit of a wobble when I first jumped on lol) thought to myself woohoo this is fun! :eek: Got home in no time at all (it's about 5.5 miles the cycle track route) I had jelly legs though and could hardly stand afterwards. It made my legs go all funny and took a while for my leg muscles to adapt to cycling.

Top Bottom