Loving the sunshine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martynjc1977

Veteran
I'm loving the current weather and all the distractions it brings ;), but I'm a sweater even in the coldest weather, so glad i have showers to use when i arrive at work lol :smile:

Long live summer!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Indeed.....

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Yup, very warm out there... I just had a quick buzz around the 'hood and to the shops on the old carrera (It has road tires on it) - Had to walk back though as I bought a big can of red-bull-alike and forgot that I had taken the bottle cage off it :biggrin:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
To warm for me commuting home at 3 pm today, must have been close to 30 degrees.
The fact that i had been doing squats with dumbbells last night did not help either :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 1258

Someone else here loving the warmer weather, I've backed of and am just cruising when ever I can on the commute, the thing I am not liking is the strong head wind on the way home, its making me work harder than I want.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yep same here. Too hot to bust a gut on the commute. And the headwind is a bugger.

dave r said:
Someone else here loving the warmer weather, I've backed of and am just cruising when ever I can on the commute, the thing I am not liking is the strong head wind on the way home, its making me work harder than I want.

johnnyh

Veteran
using the bike for trips to customers as the car is in the garage, and has to be said that hauling a rucksack with "on site" clothes and laptop etc.. in the mid day sun was a killer.

Has to be said that cycling to clients isnt great when it is hot and you have to arrive looking tidy and ready to work.

Top Bottom