Low viz hi viz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plodder

From a chance meeting/chat with a colleague on the stairs yesterday, I found out that I can order from our work supplier, Arco, even though it's for personal use (obviously I have to pay for the items myself).

If anyone's thinking of getting a "workmans" jacket for cycling it might be worth checking if you organisation lets you do the same, as we get a pretty big discount.

Ditto that. I ordered a load for work, through work and we get substantial discounts - ended up with 5 left to use in the local weekly 5 a side football games!

I can't abide seeing riders, runners or even more worryingly, horses & riders wearing black on country roads. Its a death wish waiting to happen and with what is available on the market, there is no excuse.

brokenbetty

Über Member
Interesting. I was thinking of making one of these (don't judge) using the reflective strips nicked off a builders vest but was worried about it not having the fluorescent bit.

Have you seen these?

They are for kids but I just got one and it's really adjustable - I reckon it would be fine on anyone up to a size 12 and 5'6". Much better fit than a unisex adult tabbard.

(You don't have to put the flashing lights on :biggrin:)

taxing

Have you seen these?

They are for kids but I just got one and it's really adjustable - I reckon it would be fine on anyone up to a size 12 and 5'6". Much better fit than a unisex adult tabbard.

(You don't have to put the flashing lights on :biggrin:)

What a bargain, look at this.

I'm going ahead with my reflective sailor collar (sailor beats pink, in my world anyway) but if I fail I'll probably end up with one of these.