Lucky buggers!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Mrs Noodley and a few friends set off this morning for an overnight stay in an hotel in Edinburgh. On arriving at the hotel they were informed the renovations to the hotel were not complete and their rooms were unavailable. :sad:

But the hotel had "upgraded" them to an alternative hotel and they are currently sipping glasses of wine at this place:

http://www.thebalmoralhotel.com/

Lucky buggers! :thumbsup:

Peter

Very nice indeed. Why isn't Mr Noodley going as well? Something you said :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Patrick Stevens said:
Mrs. N is enjoying the special services provided by her personal trainer, Noodley is but a dim memory. :thumbsup:

She did send a text a wee while ago saying she was away to be pampered in the spa. At least I think that's what she wrote...:sad::biggrin:

got-to-get-fit

i have stayed there before.

My cousin worked for the travel industry and she got free overnight stays in the hotel chain she worked for. She bunged us a couple of vouchers for this hotel and it ended up costing us a tenner for the night. The flip side was it was only a one night stay and we were in town for two nights as we were going to a concert ....so we moved out of the balmoral after our first night and into the grottiest guest house you have ever seen for the second. i think it was the biggest comedown i have ever had.

The Balmoral is a fantastic hotel though the very picture or sartorial elegance....however do not under any circumstance order a single malt in the hotel bar .....it was so expensive i was expecting the barmaid to give me a blow job with it.

Melvil

got-to-get-fit said:
i have stayed there before.

My cousin worked for the travel industry and she got free overnight stays in the hotel chain she worked for. She bunged us a couple of vouchers for this hotel and it ended up costing us a tenner for the night. The flip side was it was only a one night stay and we were in town for two nights as we were going to a concert ....so we moved out of the balmoral after our first night and into the grottiest guest house you have ever seen for the second. i think it was the biggest comedown i have ever had.

The Balmoral is a fantastic hotel though the very picture or sartorial elegance....however do not under any circumstance order a single malt in the hotel bar .....it was so expensive i was expecting the barmaid to give me a blow job with it.

Aye, I've been there and expected just the same after my chin hit the floor and my wallet clammed up tighter than a kipper's peanut. However, on holiday I once made the mistake of ordering a $10 coke - I could feel the veins in my head preparing to explode!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

got-to-get-fit said:
....however do not under any circumstance order <anything>...it was so expensive...

Too late. Mrs Noodley has been partaking of alcohol (free champagne on arrival I may add) and I reckon Mr Mastercard may require appeasing. ;)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Keith Oates said:
It seems like her lucky day, a few quid on the horses is worth a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After room service I'd be surprised if she had any money left :biggrin:;)

Top Bottom