Lucky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simontm

Veteran
Last week on my ride I said I had bumped into a Redhill CC race on way back from Horley.

It turns out it was the club's 70th anniversary ride and I guess I was really lucky as apparently someone had spread drawing pins over the road
image.jpg
I get that some people hate cyclists but that route has some serious turns on a downhill parts to it and it could have been very serious...with these sorts of things happening elsewhere, what will it take for the law to act? :cursing:

postman

Legendary Member
Lucky also,i sliced through the lawnmower cable this morning.Now both mowers are out of action.One has got to be repaired during the next two weeks.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Last week on my ride I said I had bumped into a Redhill CC race on way back from Horley.

It turns out it was the club's 70th anniversary ride and I guess I was really lucky as apparently someone had spread drawing pins over the road
View attachment 93678
I get that some people hate cyclists but that route has some serious turns on a downhill parts to it and it could have been very serious...with these sorts of things happening elsewhere, what will it take for the law to act? :cursing:

Appalling. Good to see that no one was injured.

Congratulations to all at Redhill CC (past and present) on your 70th and here`s to your next 70 :cheers:

Top Bottom