Lucy, who the feck is Lucy?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Having pleasantly roasted on the turbo for an hour, thought I'd share some down time with Mrs Plumtree. Upshot is, I now know who killed Lucy!! Only one small problem, not having seen Eastenders for several years..... Who the feck
is/was Lucy! :whistle:

spen666

Legendary Member
Think she must be related to Alice

Hyslop

Veteran
Goodness only knows!Apart from the lovely Lucy,late of Halifax Hall Sheffield in the "80s,the only Lucy I recall is A288/1,late of Hadar,Ethiopia an example of Australopithecus Afarensis,an early hominid.Given that I am told that many Eastenders characters resemble Neanderthals,the connection might not be too surprising!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Having pleasantly roasted on the turbo for an hour, thought I'd share some down time with Mrs Plumtree. Upshot is, I now know who killed Lucy!! Only one small problem, not having seen Eastenders for several years..... Who the feck
is/was Lucy! :whistle:
You do know that if you'd gone over to the red button you could have been watching live track cycling? Mind you, listening to Steve Brotherton a little while ago, I found myself wondering who the feck Chunking Lock was.

Hyslop

Veteran
Some woman killed Lucy. No idea who Lucy is, no idea who Ian Beale is, no idea who the man in the programme confronted. I saw the last couple of minutes while waiting for Death in Paradise to start.
:okay:Sound common sense-whats Death in Paradise?:whistle:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
:okay:Sound common sense-whats Death in Paradise?:whistle:
Very silly murder mystery programme. Kris Marshall plays a police inspector stationed on the Island of Saint Marie (Guadaloupe) where there appear to be a lot of murders. He took over from Ben Miller after his character was murdered on the island. Silly whimsy but it's got some good story lines.

spen666

Legendary Member
Ian Beales daughter is Lucy.
Can you tell me who killed her as I haven't watched Eastenders for years, it's so miserable and all the shouting gives me a headache. Thanks.
I don't know who killed Lucy, but I know who killed Liddle Towers

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I-Love-Lucy-.jpg

That's Lucy :wub:

Attachments

• I-Love-Lucy-.jpg
    I-Love-Lucy-.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom