Lush...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hasn't Nigella got a lush pie? :smile:

TheDoctor said:
Could be worse. We could be talking about Delia.

*shudders*
I really fancied Delia some years ago. :biggrin:
She seemed so prim that she just had to be really, really filthy underneath that chaste exterior. :smile::tongue:
I had visions of her rolling around on a floured table, skirts up round her ears and cackling 'come on boys, I'll take the lot of you'. :tongue::evil:
Then I saw the liver spots on her hands and realised that she was the same age as my mother. :smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Chuffy said:
I really fancied Delia some years ago. :biggrin:
She seemed so prim that she just had to be really, really filthy underneath that chaste exterior. :smile::tongue:
I had visions of her rolling around on a floured table, skirts up round her ears and cackling 'come on boys, I'll take the lot of you'. :tongue::evil:
Then I saw the liver spots on her hands and realised that she was the same age as my mother. :smile:

Oh Chuffy.:sad:
Chuffy, Chuffy, Chuffy...*shakes head*
I'm never going to get that mental image out of my head now. Delia getting rogered senseless on a floured table. For 15 minutes at Gas mark 5, till golden brown. *shudders*

*goes to scrub mind with Domestos*

TheDoctor said:
Oh Chuffy.:smile:
Chuffy, Chuffy, Chuffy...*shakes head*
I'm never going to get that mental image out of my head now. Delia getting rogered senseless on a floured table. For 15 minutes at Gas mark 5, till golden brown. *shudders*

*goes to scrub mind with Domestos*
Let's ave yer!:biggrin:
Hmmm, how many chaps does Carrow Road hold? Maybe Annabel Chong has competition....:smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Annabel Chong?
Is she the one who set a world record for imitating a bucket of wallpaper paste? I think I remember seeing that on late night Channel 4, or Eurotrash, or something like that
Beginning to think this thread is verging on NSFW.
Good job I'm off home in 13 minutes.:smile:

TheDoctor said:
Annabel Chong?
Is she the one who set a world record for imitating a bucket of wallpaper paste? I think I remember seeing that on late night Channel 4, or Eurotrash, or something like that
Beginning to think this thread is verging on NSFW.
Good job I'm off home in 13 minutes.:biggrin:
Snort! :smile:
It's only NSFW if you are foolish enough to lead your employer's IT gibbons to Annabel Chong's website. Go on, I dare you...:smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I've got an interview elsewhere on Wednesday.
If I do well, I might click your link, you naughty boy, you.:biggrin:

I don't know. Delia, Carol Decker, Annabel Chong, snails (snails, fer gods sake!) and you have the cheek to accuse me of being a tart?:smile::eek::smile:
if I were the sloth in your avatar I'd be worried, I tell you. Like the poor thing's got any chance of running away!:tongue:

TheDoctor said:
I've got an interview elsewhere on Wednesday.
If I do well, I might click your link, you naughty boy, you.:tongue:
You might never know what you're missing....:smile:

I don't know. Delia, Carol Decker, Annabel Chong, snails (snails, fer gods sake!) and you have the cheek to accuse me of being a tart?:tongue::eek::smile:
if I were the sloth in your avatar I'd be worried, I tell you. Like the poor thing's got any chance of running away!:sad:
All part of their charm. :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom