luther

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
Just watched last night's episode..excelent..i do like Edris Elba in most things , be sorry to see the end of luther series next week.
 
I love Luther and Idris Elba is a little bit scrummy. I haven't watched last nights episode yet, I've taped it. I'm actually thinking of watching all the old episodes again, I wonder if they are on an iplayer somewhere.

I read in the papers last weekend that they may be making a film of Luther, how good would that be!
 
Last edited:

Piemaster

Legendary Member
BBC are a disgrace with this program.

How can a miserly 2 episodes be called a series? It's more like a Christmas special.And a gap of 2 years since the last one, and even then series 2&3 were only 4 episodes each. I WANT MORE!
Grumble..moan..pah..boo..
 
Top Bottom