M & M's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Location
Bolton
You know why don't you?

It's because London's awesome.

I'm sure I've heard that said somewhere before. :biggrin:
 

Over The Hill

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4055260, member: 259"]It would be good to see a savoury-snack based one. I would go to Pork Scratching World any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

I have never had an M&M - the ads put me off and I was in the Smartie camp but then they stopped nice tubes.

I would go to Twiglet World.
 

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
M&M World in NYC
mms1.jpg
mms2.jpg
mms3.jpg
 

vickster

Squire
No less baffling than the one in London. Except American M&Ms taste even worse like all yank chocolate xx(
 
I don't need a shop: I'd just go to Mars. :hungry:
 
It's for tourists. It's for the type of tourists who would also go to a Hard Rock Cafe, which is also there. And Planet Hollywood.

(Yeah, I went to the Bols Museum in Amsterdam, so maybe I shouldn't talk. But at least it was in the right country.)
 
They can afford the astronomical rent on Leicester Square. It clearly pays for itself in both revenue and brand awareness, mostly from tourists who get there and realise there's little to do if you're not going to a cinema.

Whether peopke here like it or not makes little odds to them.
 
Top Bottom