M&S Key Lime Pie.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I hope the weather improves soon. I need to get out for a cycle, having been forced to eat my way through one of these, without any help, during the last 24 hours. Can't help myself, it's addictive!

24369678146_a8d249bc02_b.jpg

Attachments

• 24369678146_a8d249bc02_b.jpg
    24369678146_a8d249bc02_b.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
It's ok, it has fruit in it and thus has a negative calorific value ;)

Mrs M

Guru
I am currently boycotting M&S because of my uncooked "cooked chicken" fiasco :angry:
Also their pathetic response to my complaint :thumbsdown:
4 weeks to send me 2x £10 vouchers, much reminding and prodding for basic "customer service".
NOT good enough M&S.
I have taken my weekly shop elsewhere :ninja:

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'm having trouble determining the scale of the thing. Is that a saucer or a dinner plate? :smile:
It's not my photo, just one I found with Google. They come in different sizes; mine being the greedy bassa size at 525 gms. It says on the box that it serves 6, but I only managed to get 3 servings out of it.
M&S do tend to be a bit miserable with portion sizes though. I was in a big M&S many years ago in Glasgow, and overheard a large Australian bloke shopping for food with his wife. He was obviously unimpressed with something he was considering buying which was labelled "serves 1". "One what?" says he loudly to his wife. Then he looked over at me and again loudly to his wife, said "no wonder they're such skinny ba***rds!". I suppose I was, compared to him. ^_^

vickster

Legendary Member
I think they measure by smallish portion size to keep the calorie value per portion to 3 figures ;)

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpeg
Oooft! That's a bit dangerous. What product was it? I've always found M&S stuff very good, if a bit over priced.
This xx(
The pink bits are uncooked "jelly" :sad:
We have done our weekly shop in M&S for years, however, have found their standards continually slipping :thumbsdown:
In product quality and more recently in customer service :sad:
NOT good enough :angry:

Top Bottom