macc wheelers 3 loops 200km audax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RedBike

longers

Legendary Member
^ indeed, RedBike your link shows Sutton Bank and if they're going there from Macc, you're in trouble ;)

Short notice for me or I'd have been very tempted.

RedBike

longers said:
^ indeed, RedBike your link shows Sutton Bank and if they're going there from Macc, you're in trouble :biggrin:

Short notice for me or I'd have been very tempted.

With various directions on the route map telling me to turn up xxx hill or 'go up the climb' Your comment had got me more than a little worried about this.

It turns out there wasn't really any hills. It was more or less as flat as you could ever wish for all day!

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
RedBike said:
With various directions on the route map telling me to turn up xxx hill or 'go up the climb' Your comment had got me more than a little worried about this.

It turns out there wasn't really any hills. It was more or less as flat as you could ever wish for all day!

not big ones, but plenty of nasty ones after a long day in the saddle. probably a mistake for me to go equipped with a bike with 42x25 as the lowest gear, when i prefer to spin up them.

JayP

RedBike said:

Hi Red Bikes. I can't put a face to the name but I have taken the liberty of linking to your 3loops RR from Macc Wheelers Forum 'EVENTS' board.
Thanks for your kind remarks.
JayP (3loops organiser)

longers

Legendary Member
RedBike said:
Your comment had got me more than a little worried about this.

Sorry about that Redbike :blush:, not my intention, but when I clicked on your Bikehike link it took me to here. Worth a visit.

RedBike

Sorry about that Longers. There is a problem with the above link

Second attempt
www.bikehike.co.uk/mapview.php?id=19648

If you look under the mapping controls on the right there's a little check box that says Elevation Profile. Putting a tick in there shows the gradients.

It looks scary until you actually read the scale.

Top Bottom