Madison waterproof jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
What size are you? if you`re a small then you get the Altura Evo for £30 here http://cyclingweekly.ipcshop.co.uk/shop/cycling-clothing/clearance-sale---clothing

@outlash posted it in the found a bargain thread the other day. I bought one.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
I'd say the current altura Evo is actually quite a baggy fit, compared to the racier brands (I tried a Rapha jacket in large yesterday which was nowhere close to doing up, while an altura Evo medium is too big). However, plenty of shops sell them so try for yourself

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
must admit i am on my 3 rd Altura night vision jacket and its just started to leave me with damp arms as per my previous 2 so i am not sure about another Altura as they only seem to last about 18 months before giving me damp arms have tried re proofing to no avail

so any suggestions also welcome

vickster

Legendary Member
Castelli always do well in reviews, Assos if feeling rich, gore also worth a look

The Madison one is very cheap but looks plasticky and thus sweaty!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
must admit i am on my 3 rd Altura night vision jacket and its just started to leave me with damp arms as per my previous 2 so i am not sure about another Altura as they only seem to last about 18 months before giving me damp arms have tried re proofing to no avail

so any suggestions also welcome
went today tp A J Cycles in Rushden and picked up my new jacket an Endura Luminite ii will give it a review once i have been out in 2moro

Top Bottom