madonna

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Is she now riding a white horse to banbury cross in New York?

Having a pie and guiness down the battle cruiser in Grenwich Village?

No!!!! I doubt it. She's probably reciting kabbalah whilst sitting on top a beach ball in order to perfect her baby having skills. Probably playing sudoku in her sustainable treehouse culture. Probably just being very, very silly.

I hate her for what she done to Guy Ritchie. If that were my missus, i'd have given her the heave-ho donkeys ago.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Abitrary said:
Is she now riding a white horse to banbury cross in New York?

Having a pie and guiness down the battle cruiser in Grenwich Village?

No!!!! I doubt it. She's probably reciting kabbalah whilst sitting on top a beach ball in order to perfect her baby having skills. Probably playing sudoku in her sustainable treehouse culture. Probably just being very, very silly.

I hate her for what she done to Guy Ritchie. If that were my missus, i'dve given her the heave-ho donkeys ago.

I wouldn't have been stupid enough to get with her in the first place, she had well-publicised 'baggage' pre Guy Ritchie, and he still bought into it.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

ComedyPilot said:
I wouldn't have been stupid enough to get with her in the first place, she had well-publicised 'baggage' pre Guy Ritchie, and he still bought into it.

If I was his mate, I'd have had a word in his shell-like if I thought he was going to get serious about her.

buggi

Bird Saviour
you never know what goes on behind closed doors so you should never judge.

i read that the trouble started when she fell off her horse and broke her bones and he was really unsympathetic and told her to pull herself together and didn't spend any time with her. having not long broke my collar bone, if anyone had said that to me, i would not have been too impressed either.

i'm not particularly a fan of madonna and i like guy ritchie's films, he looks like a nice bloke, but like i said, the media builds up an image of people but you don't know what they are truly like when the doors are closed.

my ex used to beat the crap out of me but we looked like the perfect couple together and he managed to make it look like i was the one always in the mood while he was sweetness and light, usually because he had ripped me apart before we went out so i went out feeling really bad and he was all happy... everyone thought i was the miserable bitch making his life a misery. Really i was treading on eggshells afraid to breath or say the wrong thing. i'm not saying guy is like that but i'm saying you never really know what goes on.

Melvil

buggi said:
you never know what goes on behind closed doors so you should never judge.

i read that the trouble started when she fell off her horse and broke her bones and he was really unsympathetic and told her to pull herself together and didn't spend any time with her. having not long broke my collar bone, if anyone had said that to me, i would not have been too impressed either.

i'm not particularly a fan of madonna and i like guy ritchie's films, he looks like a nice bloke, but like i said, the media builds up an image of people but you don't know what they are truly like when the doors are closed.

my ex used to beat the crap out of me but we looked like the perfect couple together and he managed to make it look like i was the one always in the mood while he was sweetness and light, usually because he had ripped me apart before we went out so i went out feeling really bad and he was all happy... everyone thought i was the miserable bitch making his life a misery. Really i was treading on eggshells afraid to breath or say the wrong thing. i'm not saying guy is like that but i'm saying you never really know what goes on.

Glad he's your ex, Buggi. Sounds like a nasty piece of work.

I think the only thing more horrible than being a celebrity is being in a celebrity couple. One of them will be cast as the villain for sure.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

buggi said:
i read that the trouble started when she fell off her horse and broke her bones

If I had an american bird like madonna who claimed somesuch, I'd have put it down to her overly litigious society.

buggi said:
and he was really unsympathetic and told her to pull herself together.

How 'unsympathetic' was he exactly? At no point in this discussion have you raised the point that his arm may have been broken as well.

buggi

Bird Saviour
well apparently she broke 8 bones? and an arm you can plaster, i believe she broke collar bone and ribs and other bones and was in a pretty bad state.

i don't know what went on, all i'm saying is you shouldn't judge what goes on in marriages just by someone's media image.

Mr Pig

buggi said:
well apparently she broke 8 bones?

But not her neck though eh?

Maz

Guru
buggi said:
That's just shocking, buggi! I bet you were glad to get away from him. He sounds seriously nasty.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Maz said:
That's just shocking, buggi! I bet you were glad to get away from him. He sounds seriously nasty.

hang on, this is a guy ritchie thread

If you want to start a madonna thread to put your case ahead, then go on

Top Bottom