Magicians

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Legendary Member
Location
South Somerset
Dynamo is fantastic, god knows how he does some of it.
 

400bhp

Legendary Member
I watched a fair bit of the Dynamo stuff yesterday, pretty good generally.

The weights one was very good and he must have got some good training for that.:thumbsup:

There was one thing on it (can't remember what it was now) where I had read about how to complete such feats

The R1 thing at the end was crap though-I thought it was pretty obvious how that was done (well I thought so anyway).
 

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
It seems to be forgotten that magicians are illusionists. Everything screened is a set up through misdirection, use of stooges, doctored props, camera angles and sleight of hand - have I missed anything out?
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
It seems to be forgotten that magicians are illusionists. Everything screened is a set up through misdirection, use of stooges, doctored props, camera angles and sleight of hand - have I missed anything out?

Obviously it's all an Illusion, but it s still well done nevertheless:thumbsup:
 

400bhp

Legendary Member
It seems to be forgotten that magicians are illusionists. Everything screened is a set up through misdirection, use of stooges, doctored props, camera angles and sleight of hand - have I missed anything out?

Yeah, Paul Daniels.

Pulled the wool over all of our eyes in the 80's-how the feck did he last so long:whistle:
 

400bhp

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2893773, member: 9609"]what was the R1 thing ?

the weights one - everybody in that room was a stooge ? I find it all very bizarre and would love to see some of this stuff for real[/quote]

The r1 thing was the newspaper page in the box.

Don't know about stooges and the weights. I believe you could lift something like that with very very specific training for a very long time
 
Top Bottom