Magnatom - Eat your heart out!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maurice

9/10 for profanity, but excuse me for being slow, what actually happened there?

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Bloody fox ran in front of me :blush: hence mag's sheep thing :biggrin:

You can see it, for about a split second!! Watch the bottom of the screen really closely for a ghostly thing run from the right to left.

Oi! Just spotted this thread. Youtube have been contacted with regards to the copyright infringement.....:sad::angry:

:blush::biggrin:

User3143 said:
+1 To dark to see anything.

That's why he needs a camera that copes with low light. For example this video comes from a camera that is good in low light. the cyclist even managed to get the number plate! I hear it is for sale....:blush:

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
I can see the fox, but then I think I know where to look. It just looks like the light changes, ever so slightly for about a split second....uploaded photo.

Will see if I can make the video even slower to see if I can get you guys to see the fox!! I promise there was one ;)

edit:

okay, give it a few minutes to process and the quality to improve :thumbsup:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qzisz-kTUA

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
magnatom said:
If you buy my helmet camera you would have seen this. :thumbsup:

lol! Shame the fox was travelling the other way, I guess your camera is better than my eyes :sad: - I'll put an offer in of 50p?! or swap my old atc2k?

Can anyone see it in the new video, or am I flogging an old horse?

Just trust me, that if the fox had been a second later I'd of probably have hit it and gone over the handlebars....It obviously needs to make friends with some hedgehogs to learn how to cross a road safely ;)

thomas said:
lol! Shame the fox was travelling the other way, I guess your camera is better than my eyes :thumbsup: - I'll put an offer in of 50p?! or swap my old atc2k?

Can anyone see it in the new video, or am I flogging an old horse?

Just trust me, that if the fox had been a second later I'd of probably have hit it and gone over the handlebars....It obviously needs to make friends with some hedgehogs to learn how to cross a road safely ;)

Yes I can just about make it out, although I couldn't tell you if it was ale or female....:sad:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
I couldn't see the fox unfortunately. Of course, if you were to invest in a new helmet camera......;)

magnatom said:
That's why he needs a camera that copes with low light. For example this video comes from a camera that is good in low light. the cyclist even managed to get the number plate! I hear it is for sale....:thumbsup:

magnatom said:
If you buy my helmet camera you would have seen this. :sad:

HA HA...nice try Mags...10/10 for effort

Top Bottom