magnatom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
was that maggers that i saw on telly this morning, i was in a coffee shop and the screen was obscured without sound...looked like his "squeak" footage though
Before I left the flat this morning BBC breakfast showed his clip but the actual item must have been after I left; I'll try and find it on youtube/iplayer this evening (they're blocked at work).

Fubar

Guru
was that maggers that i saw on telly this morning, i was in a coffee shop and the screen was obscured without sound...looked like his "squeak" footage though

Yeah, he was tweeting this morning he had an appearance on BBC Scotland lined up and was moaning about the taxi driver who was taking him there tailgating...

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I think Magnatom handles his media appearances quite well, the BBC in this event didn't really give him anything to chew on so in my view it was a somewhat pointless appearance. I hope he got paid!

What's the Surrey police twitter thing?

saracross16 November 2013 19:53
Ina recent interaction with Surrey road police, who ever was in charge of the feed that night claimed they are regualrly involved in serious incidents involving cyclists only. The exchange was infuriating, because if those who are charged with protecting us can spout such nonsense publicly, surely we're all doomed?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
It was indeed him, I was asked to go on daybreak at the same time. But declined, couldn't get up for the 5am start :wacko:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
8am alarm on a weekday!! I wish, I would have done a days work by then and been nearly killed by a couple of cars.
Nah, my alarms start to go off at 6:40 and go through to 7:30. if I get up for 7.30 I will make it to work on time taking the short route. However on friday I woke up at just gone 8am :/

Top Bottom