1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magnatom!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Dave5N, 13 Jan 2008.

1. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Why didn't you just overtake him in the tunnel?

2. ?

3. magnatom

magnatom Guest

I take it you are referring to one of my videos! :wacko: There isn't much room in the tunnel, so if they are making reasonable progress I hang behind them. It also gives me an excuse for a breather! :blush:

4. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

He wasn't.

5. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Oh yes he was! ;)

Seriously though, space is tight there and if I have any concern that the cyclist might wobble as I pass I just hang back.

Anyway I feel like I am doing them a favour. By cycling behind them I am encouraging them to cycle that little bit faster up the hill. So I am providing a wee work out for them :rolleyes:

6. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

That's kind of you.

7. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

I bet you tell them about your video camera! That would be funny, and excellent motivation to ride faster.

8. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

"Hurry up, I'm running out of film"

9. magnatom

magnatom Guest

:blush: I wonder jow the ladies would react if I said I was videoing their bum.......not that I would be looking there of course....:wacko::blush::biggrin:

10. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

More of a leg man are you?

;)

11. magnatom

magnatom Guest

It's difficult to see much else when you are coming from behind.....;)

12. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Oh Lor! ;):smile:

13. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Thought it wouldn't be long for you to wander along once we introduced ladies' bottoms to the thread! xx(