Mahle SmartBike System

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have a cannondale hybrid with iWoc button control. The Ebikemotion app for my smart phone has changed and has now become the Mahle Smartbike system. The Ebikemotion app displayed the operating assist level but I don’t see a way of displaying it in the new Mahle system. Can anyone help ? It’s quite useful when your colour blind.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
The MySmartbike app does show the assist level - 1,2,3,0 - in a circle with the appropriate coloured background on the LH side, bottom of screen, just above the 'house' symbol.

OP
OP
R

Ross from Pilton

I wish mine did. I’ve contacted Mahle support and they confirm that the new app does not show numerical assist levels but they will see about including something in the next software update. However they have no idea when that may be. Have to say it’s a bit short sighted not to include something in so simple. Anyone who is not coulour blind cannot really appreciate the problem but as many as 1 in 12 men have standard colour deficiency. That is the very group of colours used in this system. Red Orange Green.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
1654083592299.png

This is the new app. The assistance level '1' is shown in the (green) circle, below the range - '74km' bottom left. This is exactly how my screen looks (not mine in the photo). The figure and colour in the small circle change as the assistance level is changed. I don't understand why Mahle say numerical assist levels are not shown. % power levels are no longer shown however.

Top Bottom