Make a non-run of the mill music recommendation.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Thanks. I had a suspicion that it might be something in that direction but it is nice to have it clarified.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Kirstie said:
The sub bass starts to kick in at about 30 seconds into the track but then gets really intense at 1minute 51 seconds in.

You'll need a sub-woofer to fully appreciate otherwise your stereo will just fart at you.

Alternatively: you need to have taken some serious drugs to get this number! :tongue:

Anyway, Andy, try our local supergroup, The Gertrudes... listen to 'Turn Out that Lights', it's a grower.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
guitarpete247 said:
How about Alberto Y Los Trios Paranoia's "Gobbin on Life". I remember them from my student days:blush:.

Oh fabulous stuff! I saw them at the Royal Court in "Snuff Rock". Big fun.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrQi66kxd-I

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Kirstie said:
The sub bass starts to kick in at about 30 seconds into the track but then gets really intense at 1minute 51 seconds in.

You'll need a sub-woofer to fully appreciate otherwise your stereo will just fart at you.

ta ;)

thegrumpybiker

Recommendations, hmm...
Ornithologist are a duo who make short sharp shredded guitar & keyboard blasts, find them on mySpace.

Lonely London Lad make unusual indie pop, again on mySpace.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Bo Ningen

Lots of good stuff out there really, it depresses me that there's so much great and unusual stuff but most radio stations (ie the ones I have to endure at work) churn out the same old drivel day after day...

Top Bottom