Making

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
If anyone sees anyone with a fairly bright/deep red skin colour, that doesn't look right can they let me know.

Caught someone trying to break into my shed, so the fire extinguisher was fired at him. Red food dye added, hence the skin colour. As yet I haven't had a visit from the police on this matter, so I don't think he's complained to them.

Brock

classic33 said:
If anyone sees anyone with a fairly bright/deep red skin colour, that doesn't look right can they let me know.

Caught someone trying to break into my shed, so the fire extinguisher was fired at him. Red food dye added, hence the skin colour. As yet I haven't had a visit from the police on this matter, so I don't think he's complained to them.

Is this an automatic anti theft device you had rigged up in the shed? Or did you run outside and shoot him with your pre-prepared food dye extinguisher? I'm fascinated.
Regarding your question I've not seen any sheepish looking tomato faced villains around, sorry!

barq

Well earlier in the week I read about more people keeping weapons at home (click), but this wasn't quite what I had in mind! What sort of extinguisher was it, and how did it come to be filled in dye? :tongue:

Bigtallfatbloke

I'll need to inform my nieghbour...he was unfortunate enough to have all he best golf gear and clubs stolen from his garage a couple of days ago...toe rags who steal stuff should be hunted down like dogs in my opinion....I am all for a zero tolerance policy on this petty crime....get those prats off the street and we'll see a drop in higher level crimes as well I'll wager.

Keith Oates

Janner
What red food dye was it and how easy is it to get off, just think he may have ruined a nice new shirt.....................hope you catch the scumbag somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Old water filled extinguisher, kept for the purpose. Previous attempts using just plain water met with no luck. Food dye added to aid visibilty days after.

Ordinary food dye as used in catering.

Handle of shed was wired to an eletric fence box(battery). Wared by the police for not having a warning sign, other than that they could do nothing.

PaulB

Legendary Member
No, you won't catch m..erm him neither. I'...er, he's staying in until this colour's washed off.

Top Bottom