1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by classic33, 20 Jul 2007.

1. classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

If anyone sees anyone with a fairly bright/deep red skin colour, that doesn't look right can they let me know.

Caught someone trying to break into my shed, so the fire extinguisher was fired at him. Red food dye added, hence the skin colour. As yet I haven't had a visit from the police on this matter, so I don't think he's complained to them.

2. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Is this an automatic anti theft device you had rigged up in the shed? Or did you run outside and shoot him with your pre-prepared food dye extinguisher? I'm fascinated.
    Regarding your question I've not seen any sheepish looking tomato faced villains around, sorry!

3. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Ha, thats brilliant. If I see him I'll give him a dig from you}:tongue:

So why do I have a nagging doubt that you'll get 15 years hard labour for infringing his human rights:?:??:

4. barq

barq Senior Member

Well earlier in the week I read about more people keeping weapons at home (click), but this wasn't quite what I had in mind! What sort of extinguisher was it, and how did it come to be filled in dye? :tongue:

5. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I'll need to inform my nieghbour...he was unfortunate enough to have all he best golf gear and clubs stolen from his garage a couple of days ago...toe rags who steal stuff should be hunted down like dogs in my opinion....I am all for a zero tolerance policy on this petty crime....get those prats off the street and we'll see a drop in higher level crimes as well I'll wager.

6. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

What red food dye was it and how easy is it to get off, just think he may have ruined a nice new shirt.....................hope you catch the scumbag somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha serves the thieving tw@t right!

8. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

Hope he was wearing expensive designer gear, the scumbag!

9. OP
    OP
    classic33

classic33 Legendary Member

Old water filled extinguisher, kept for the purpose. Previous attempts using just plain water met with no luck. Food dye added to aid visibilty days after.

Ordinary food dye as used in catering.

Handle of shed was wired to an eletric fence box(battery). Wared by the police for not having a warning sign, other than that they could do nothing.

10. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

There was a TV programme a few weeks ago about people's burglar catchers.

They had one bloke showing a reporter around his property, and in particular a large shed. He'd rigged the door up to a shotgun aimed at an intruder's knees, which would go off when the door was opened.

the bloke explained how it was all fine until one day when he forgot what he'd done, opened the door, shot himself in the leg.

11. PaulB

PaulB Guru

No, you won't catch m..erm him neither. I'...er, he's staying in until this colour's washed off.