Man with a Belly cycling clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Hello

i am 6 ft, 15 st 6 lbs, 36" waist in jeans.

so far im a xxl in Decathlon, XL in Gore and a L in adidas . anyone of similar stature tell me what size I am likely to be in other brands as I plan my summer wardrobe?

Thanks

Louch

MikeG

Guru
i am 6 ft, 15 st 6 lbs, 36" waist in jeans.

You don't have to be. That's a choice....... Choose another shape and there are lots more clothes to choose from ;)

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
the riding weight drops to about 14 8 over summer, but my dimensions dont drop with that weight loss

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
wish my weight would drop to 14.8 :tongue: Ok size wise you and I are nearly the same, thus so far DHB large is good for me, Lusso large is good as well, Sportful is XL ( italian fit) . Dare2B I bought large in the Bibshorts but reckon XL might have been better as they are tight round my legs.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
My belly isn't that size....yet

Had a look around, and a mix of getting 25% discount code, and mr Moyes finally getting united to play properly has meant I have picked up some more Adidas kit for much net cheapness. Cheers folks

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
where from ?

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Adidas.co.uk, offer code is friends. Makes there kit less than wiggles prices, and going by two pairs of tights I have already,they fit me spot on

Big Nick

I'm a similar size to you Louch and I've found Altura stuff to be pretty much High Street sizes

I'm fine in xl shorts and tights from DHB but I find their tops very close fitting and unforgiving even in xxl

I've also got some Adidas cycling gear but I find the xl more comfortable than the large

Top Bottom