Man with a Moustache

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I was in a local park a couple of weeks ago when a young man turned up on a Moustache electric MTB. I had never heard of Moustache bikes before, but was so impressed I wrote the name down.

I am getting back to fitness after my 2020 accident and am extending my rides. I do not have an electric bike and started looking at a Koga World Traveller electric. I have the non electric version. But at just over 5k it is a big investment and hard to put my hand in my pocket. The bike will be used for occasioal commutes. But mainly so Jannie can ride it when I go on long rides

Screenshot_20220607-112250_Chrome.jpg

I started looking at Moustache bikes on the internet today and found the Moustache Friday 28.7 with a hefty discount. Half the price of the Koga. ๐Ÿ˜

It comes with rack and kickstand, Brooks Cambium saddle, Supernova lights and is a drop bar. 70km will be no trouble. It is in stock and will be delivered this week.

The blog will obviosly be " The man with the Moustache? ๐Ÿ˜

Tenkaykev

Guru
I was in a local park a couple of weeks ago when a young man turned up on a Moustache electric MTB. I had never heard of Moustache bikes before, but was so impressed I wrote the name down.

I am getting back to fitness after my 2020 accident and am extending my rides. I do not have an electric bike and started looking at a Koga World Traveller electric. I have the non electric version. But at just over 5k it is a big investment and hard to put my hand in my pocket. The bike will be used for occasioal commutes. But mainly so Jannie can ride it when I go on long rides

View attachment 648046

I started looking at Moustache bikes on the internet today and found the Moustache Friday 28.7 with a hefty discount. Half the price of the Koga. ๐Ÿ˜

It comes with rack and kickstand, Brooks Cambium saddle, Supernova lights and is a drop bar. 70km will be no trouble. It is in stock and will be delivered this week.

The blog will obviosly be " The man with the Moustache? ๐Ÿ˜

That looks like a great bike Mr Poirot Steve ๐Ÿ˜Ž Keep us informed ๐Ÿ‘

Top Bottom