Manchester to Blackpool Night Ride 28/29 Sept.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gez73

Guru
Just registered for this event, anyone else thinking of taking part or registered already? Gez
 
Why a ride at night . what's the attraction with night riding ?
 
OP
OP
Gez73

Gez73

Guru
Why a ride at night . what's the attraction with night ridding ?

Night RIDING as it's known not sure what RIDDING is.:whistle: I've done the last two of these events and commute all year so I spend a lot of time cycling in the dark anyway. It's a really good event and cause too so that's why I'm doing it. They don't hold group night rides for nothing. It's a very interesting and unique way to spend a night seeing night become day as you ride. Come along if you like. Gez
 

wilkie

Veteran
Location
Lancashire
At night???? I've done Manchester to Blackpool during the day it was a great ride... be careful of pot holes and bumps though x
 
OP
OP
Gez73

Gez73

Guru
The night ride is less congested, I did the day one in 2010. Nice ride but the night ride seems to flow better. I'll only be in bed anyway!:tongue:
 
Night RIDING as it's known not sure what RIDDING is.:whistle: I've done the last two of these events and commute all year so I spend a lot of time cycling in the dark anyway. It's a really good event and cause too so that's why I'm doing it. They don't hold group night rides for nothing. It's a very interesting and unique way to spend a night seeing night become day as you ride. Come along if you like. Gez
I See ... No thanks I would prefer to CYCLE in the day light for many reason
Enjoy
 
OP
OP
Gez73

Gez73

Guru
DSC_0126.jpg

A great night, dry too for a change. Will do next year again. Gez
 
Top Bottom