Manchester to Llandudno 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
I suspect not as Girona is in Spain. 😊

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
I volunteered before...and then COVID happened. I'm not risking it again as I recon the next one will be the full on zombie apocalypse.

Oh and I'm too busy...and unfit to think about it. Might be able to do something for the Scarborough ride in September if @nickyboy is too busy for that one

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
@fossyant knows the area....

Just saying. :whistle:
:whistle:
I've an adapted route of Nickyboy's that skips navigating Chester with the Millenium Cycleway, from Mickle Trafford to Queensferry, which is really good, and it still has his hilly route from Fflint through the village run by sheep (they are free to roam anywhere - what a weird place), but it then pops down to my caravan for Tea on the NCN5.

I'm afraid my back wouldn't cope with an 8 hour day in the saddle, might have been why we hammered it to Prestatyn at 16-17mph in September and about 4 hours.

Chislenko

Veteran
:whistle:
I've an adapted route of Nickyboy's that skips navigating Chester with the Millenium Cycleway, from Mickle Trafford to Queensferry, which is really good, and it still has his hilly route from Fflint through the village run by sheep (they are free to roam anywhere - what a weird place)

Rhosesmor through Pentre Helygain (Halkyn in English) would be the sheep run.

Top Bottom