Manchester velodrome Sat 18th Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Judderz

Sadly, still not fully recovered from my DVT, not allowed to do anything excessive, tried the bike last weekend and this weekend, fitness levels are non-existent.

I asked the other guys if they still wanted to go, but they are both on a course that weekend, (both work for Siemens)

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Sadly, still not fully recovered from my DVT, not allowed to do anything excessive, tried the bike last weekend and this weekend, fitness levels are non-existent.

I asked the other guys if they still wanted to go, but they are both on a course that weekend, (both work for Siemens)[/quote

Sorry to hear you aren't yet 100% Phil. I gave you the nod just in case.

Another time then.:thumbsup:

longers

Legendary Member
Ta for the invite but I'm afraid that if I'm not at work and have the energy I think I'd prefer to do the mini NWP. It's all about the pies you see.

Another time though please.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Ta for the invite but I'm afraid that if I'm not at work and have the energy I think I'd prefer to do the mini NWP. It's all about the pies you see.

Another time though please.

It's OK Mark. A good number of people are on the NWP who might have come along.
I booked it without realising there was a clash but I think I'll make the numbers anyway. I have 5 or 6 from over here who I am hoping will get along. Plus a couple of tentatives. There is over a month to go anyway.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
On that note.

I got a sheet through from Sam at the bookings office for dates in March and April and tbh there isn't much left. ( Part of March is taken up with maintenance to the lighting at the track as well)
In fact having just looked at it the only dates and times in April would be the Saturday 21st April and Sunday 22nd April 3pm to 5pm both days. There is a 3pm to 5pm on the following Sunday too.(29th April)

So any likely riders for those dates speak up loudly NOW or they will be booked.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Could do either the Sat 21st or Sun 22nd as it's on the Sunday pm rather than am.

Sun 29th is out as I'm doing the Kirklees Sportive. The 15th-17th I'm doing the Coast 2 Coast so I'll need to sweet-talk SWMBO before doing anything extra or :ninja: .

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
29th is best for me

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I'd be good for either of the Sunday's but keep us informed of which is more likely to be booked.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Just to bump this up to the top again in an effort to get some more bodies along.

So far we are just 10. It looks like I won't have the 5 or 6 extras I was expecting so we need more riders.
Just 10 on the track I am thinking is not enough to make it a good session, let alone the additional cost.

SO. Unless we can get more along say a minimum of 15 or unless EVERYBODY says they are happy with just 10 I'll be pulling the plug. :sad: :sad: I don't want to that's for sure.

I'll make the deadline Thursday to see if we can attract more riders.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
OK Thursday has arrived and the tumbleweed is rolling relentlessly through here. Lunchtime today I'll be calling the 'Drome to put an end to the misery.:cry:

I'll see what dates are available in the coming months and will try again.

ps I'll message all who are down just in case they miss this.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
If you do pull the ride, the disappointed CC members on your list would be welcome to join the rest of the CycleChat crew on the mini-Northwest Passage audax from Rochdale instead! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom