Manchester Velodrome Taster Session Help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

My mom has offered to take me to a velodrome during half-term for a taster session - Newport doesn't seem to offer much so I am looking at Manchester. The thing is I don't know if I should go on the normal taster session, or go for the one that is for school kids(9-16). Seeing as my club reckon I am going to be a track demon I am tempted to go for the first option so that I am not held back by younger/slower riders. What do you think?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
16 so adults....

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Seeing as I am travelling a long way I think I am going to see if they will let me do both, and yeah Cathryn I will deffo let you know what its like.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Im going to be going up one time, but my school will be sorting it out and paying i think, and taking me up there:thumbsup:B):thumbsup::evil:
Not sure when though. If i was you i would call up and ask, see what they say. Ask for information on the school one, never know, they could all be pretty fast aswell.

highpeak will

Its the normal ones. Its been like this since the olympics. Not sure about the youth ones.
Its probably worth ringing them as soon as possible to try and book something.

a_n_t

did a taster session last saturday. You wont be charging round the track at first anyway!! You'll be taught to walk first, then run. :evil:

Top Bottom