Map Clearout 5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wardy

Bartholomew National Series Maps 1:100 000

More from my large collection of maps, and surplus to needs. IMHO these were the best cycling maps produced and replaced the old half-inch maps by Bartholomew. Although published in the latter half of the 70's (and sadly long out of print), these are still eminently useable and show all roads down to footpaths, brilliant hill shading, hostels, NT/NTS sites, spot heights and much more. Personally, I prefer them to OS maps for cycling. Very slight rubbing/bruising to corners of covers but maps are in immaculate condition.

South Devon; North Devon; Dorset; New Forest & Isle of Wight; Sussex; Bristol & N. Somerset (2); Oxford (2); Vale of Severn & Radnor Forest; Birmingham & Northampton; Suffolk; Fenland (2); Norfolk; Lincoln; West Yorkshire; Stranraer & Galloway; Dundee and the Tay.

Price: £0.85 P&P: £1.12 Happy to combine to save on postage.

JonnyBlade

Live to Ride
You have a pm thumbsup.png

OP
OP
Wardy

Wardy

How much for the whole lot my lover?
Joan
Used to get called that in Plymouth! There are only 12 left now Joan, including 1 Oxford and 1 Bristol & N. Somerset then the ones listed after that. If you're still interested I'll do a dummy pack and get back to you.

gnvqsos

Über Member
Used to get called that in Plymouth! There are only 12 left now Joan, including 1 Oxford and 1 Bristol & N. Somerset then the ones listed after that. If you're still interested I'll do a dummy pack and get back to you.

Was that in Union Street mi ol handsome

OP
OP
Wardy

Wardy

Wardy,

Received 1st batch. Absolutely brilliant thumbsup.png

Very happy thanks Buddy biggrin.gif

You're welcome bro'. Glad you liked them.

Top Bottom