Maps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robz400

I use mapmyfitness.com

you can design the route yourself and it gives you distance and height etc... works well

Jonathan M

Other option could be to buy your local area on Memory Map. You can plot routes and this will also give distance/height profiles etc. I've not used mapmyfitness but then having owned MM for a couple of years then I've not really had a need to.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Jonathan M said:
Other option could be to buy your local area on Memory Map. You can plot routes and this will also give distance/height profiles etc. I've not used mapmyfitness but then having owned MM for a couple of years then I've not really had a need to.
I'm a MM user too. If you can afford it, it is well worth buying the whole country at 1:50,000 (Landranger) scale. It's much cheaper overall than buying the 6 (?) regions one at a time. Also, you don't have the problem of routes crossing the borders between regions which are on on separate maps.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Landranger 166 -Luton and Hertford, plus neighbours. £6.99 from your nearest bookshop. Often in a three for two offer at Waterstones.

Top Bottom