Marin Eldridge Grade

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rhythm Thief

Squire
Location
Ross on Wye
Working as I do as the chief bicycle wrangler for a local charity, I've had to try and proof myself against temptation. It's not always successful, and today I find myself unreasonably attracted by this lovely 1999 Marin Eldridge Grade. I've always had a soft spot for 1990s mtbs - I've never been into mountain biking but they're the most robustly practical machines out there - and I'm already imagining this with drop bars and a Brooks. I've put it on sale for £140 but could get it (staff discount!) for £100. I do not need another bike. What would you do?
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20261003_092448416.jpg
    PXL_20261003_092448416.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 0

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
See this is another reason why I don't volunteer at a bike charity as I would be like a kid in a sweet shop
 

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
And drop bars. These things look so cool with drops and I've got all the bits to convert it.

I've got a Zolatone Pine Mountain (I think, black with yellow back end) that someone's done a really good job of brazing in horizontal dropouts. Need a fork for it and it'll be an ace singlespeed crosser.
 
Top Bottom