Marin on Ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mr Pig said:
Having said that, we have a printing machine that was made in China and it is crap!

Taiwan isn't China. These machining centres are accurate to within 0.001mm and cost about £100k each depending on the spec.

And your point is V-N with saying all this?

Alembicbassman

Confused.com
So long as the training is up to scratch then the quality should match. I hear Fender guitars that are Made in USA are actually made by Mexicans taken from the Mexico factory. The USA models are 2x the price of the Mexican models. Sub-contracting is the main ball-ache of the Far East, this has lead to several major recalls in the toy industry over toxic lead paint. Spesh have a recall on handlebars at the moment due to a manufacturing defect.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
spandex said:
Marin's are grate and well built...

BTW Marin is from Marin county in California and has been going since 1986 and GT is from Santa An, LA, California?(I maybe wrong on the last bit) and started in 1979. But none of the bikes that are sold have ever been in the USA. GT's are made in Taiwan which is one of the best places for bikes to be made at the moment.

THe GT Xizang was made in America by a titaninium manufacturing company that the name escapes me at the momen. I know this as i had one
Very nice it was too, bit too nice to commute on, so i sold it.

You are right about the Taiwan bit. Some of the best bikes made have been made there

Losidan

Steve Austin said:
THe GT Xizang was made in America by a titaninium manufacturing company that the name escapes me at the momen. I know this as i had one
Very nice it was too, bit too nice to commute on, so i sold it.

You are right about the Taiwan bit. Some of the best bikes made have been made there

Xizang...lovely frame that. Far too nice to commute on. I think I would probably just mount on the wall and lick it every day!

very-near said:
Don't confuse Taiwan with China :evil:

I am not

Top Bottom