Mark Beaumont tonight..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
just a quick one to say-anyone who is taping it tonight,the Beeb has delayed the start by 10mins so you will have to alter your finish time or you'll miss the end.Thanks to Gordon Brown.
HTH:biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Thanks - I'll go and reprogram my hard disk recorder.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm sitting surfing whilst waiting for it to start... I don't trust my TV to be working tomorrow.... bye bye analogue...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
OK so what is he doing for water in the desert... ok BBC crew bought some but the amount he must have needed on a daily basis.

darkstar

summerdays said:
OK so what is he doing for water in the desert... ok BBC crew bought some but the amount he must have needed on a daily basis.
He came across small villages by the sounds of it, the commentator kept on saying "it's over 60 miles to the nearest town" (ie when he ate the christmas cake).

Very good episode, hats off to him. Wonder what his next adventure will be, he can't just go back to normal everyday life now, can he?

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Amazing stuff.Will have to find his round the world one now,only seen bits of it before,although I've just finished the book.
Really looked like he wanted to pack it in at one stage,that wind must be soul destroying.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I blame the BBC, they were also dicking about with the tues radio schedules
Baffled why the BBC support had to wake Mark in the middle of the night ?

Top Bottom